Banana Brain Muffins (Gluten-free and No Sugar Added)
– 3 large bananas, mashed (about 1¾ cup mashed)
– 1-cup nut or seed butter
– 3 large eggs
– ¾ teaspoon baking soda
– ¼ teaspoon salt*
– 1-teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1-teaspoon ground cinnamon
– ¾ cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
– Butter or coconut oil, for greasing the pan
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2) Smash the banana with a fork until few lumps. Add in the nut butter, eggs, baking soda, salt, vanilla, and cinnamon and stir well. Mix in the dark chocolate chips, if using.
3) Pour into baking cups and cook for about 30 minutes until the muffins are golden brown.