Super Smart Pancakes – 3 ingredients (Gluten-free)
– 1 ripe banana (mash it up)
– 1 egg
– 1 handful of gluten- free oats
Want to sweeten it up?
- Vanilla extract
- Fruit (Blueberries are my favorite)
1) Mix banana, egg, and handful of oats together in a bowl. Make sure the banana is smashed with few lumps.
2) Grease Pan with coconut oil or butter.
3) Pour pancake mix into the pan. I like to make small pancakes so I can flip them easier. When Pancakes start to bubble and the edges turn golden brown flip Pancake to other side.